Tuesday, October 23, 2007

LINDEN MISSION STATEMENT







WHO IN THE

WORLD WOULD?

LINDEN WOULD!

WHAT WOULD LINDEN DO?

HE WOULD ASK YOU TO THINK, POSSIBLY EVEN ACT!


SECTION CONTENTS

1. Mission Statement

2. Ratings

3. Questions & Statements

4. Help Wanted in the US Congress

5. Recommendations

6. Linden's Books

Child Linden

Adult Linden (photo by Jack Burlison)


As a poor old retiree, I believe that love of our country is essential to the well being of all.
I believe that the Republican vision of President Lincoln was practically without fault and I believe that the intent of the Republican Congress of 1994 was derailed by greed.
I believe that Congress is broken and unfixable as presently composed.

To donate to my effort, send cash or check to Lindenwould, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168.


Those donating $4.00 or more will be mailed (while supplies last) a copy of my first book. It is not much appreciated by democrats.






Last Update: 09-21-07
Next Update: 10-15-07