Saturday, December 24, 2011

FORMER FORMAT 7

Now that my Monday thru Friday routine is devoted to matters related to my Presidential Campaign, I’m adding Saturdays to my normal five-day-a-week schedule to bring you some of the things I would have normally presented. Today, links to four very good  articles and five pieces of music. The music was presented at various times throughout the year and those selected I particularly like.
--
Link to regarding a different view:
Link to a thoughtful Shiver article:
Link to an even better Shiver article:
Link to the current “Tax Cut” situation:
Link to country music…presented 8-29-11:
Link to classical music…presented 3-29-11:
Link to a hymn…presented 3-16-11:
Link to once popular music…presented 10-20-11:
Link to 1926 music…presented 8-11-11:
--breakfast at 7:30…Sandi cleaned my place while I was gone. Later in the day, I corresponded with Brian and Julie, went to the post office, to a grocery and little else of consequence. . I am the

LINDEN’S LIFE

Friday began with meeting a friend for a light breakfast. Sandi cleaned my place during this time. I am Augustin featured author of the month (see above.) Guess which of the comments that have been added to my You Tube Presidential Announcement video I am most pleased with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home