Thursday, January 19, 2012

WHEN LIBERALS RUN CITIES

CONTENTS

Blatant Self Promotion

Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----

BLATANT SELF PROMOTION

My book of the week “GOD IS ALSO WRATH” expands on the “God is love” and the being good is good enough conversations. On-line orders are processed by    http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are
Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “FROG POND” tells of a home by a frog pond. Listen at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noc-xv8UY80
Order the 13 song CD by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

WHEN LIBERALS RUN CITIES

Look at almost any large U.S. city such as Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., New York, New Orleans, Chicago, and Los Angeles and you will that the politics of the city is dominated by liberals and the city is marked with a degree of mismanagement and corruption that causes one to wonder about the intelligence level of those that are electing their leaders. It is sad!
The article linked below mentions such a condition in Detroit and mentions four members of Congress that any thinking person would agree have been “serving” far too long. Look closely at any one of the four and you will probably find that they have been adept at serving themselves.
--
Link to liberal city government related article:
-----

OTHER STUFF

Now that the pressure of my suspended election campaign is over, although I expect an Indianapolis radio station to call me shortly after this posting is completed, I have pretty well completely returned to my pre-campaign day to day activities. Tuesday began with biscuits and gravy at Chick-fil-A (Jack and Helen joined me there) and was followed by visits to a grocery, my credit union, and the post office before I returned home for a quiet day. In the evening, had dinner followed by a program at my church. Following is a link to one of the songs we sang at the CDCMF meeting Monday night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i23Bq8eBvs&feature=related
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home