Friday, July 19, 2013

INVESTING MY TAXES

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
INVESTING MY TAXES

Looking at my federal income taxes as an investment in government is enough to make my eyes water..big tears. A percentage of the payment that goes for national security can be happily accepted and there are a few other things as well. However when I read about the Obama vacation and party expense I write that off as loss. When I read about the IRS, NSA, Fast and Furious, etc. boondoggles I become almost physically sick. The really sad part of this is that not a single person seems to be held responsible. More than half of the “journalists” in this country would be unable to assign even a portion of the blame to our inept President. Regarding the waste related link below, I wonder if he is partially responsible because he appointed the likely next democrat to run for the presidency. I’m sad.
--
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/07/03/state-department-blows-630k-buying-facebook-likes/
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Only Chuck, Wayne, and I were present for our Thursday breakfast…the food, study, and conversations were still good without the missing three but, it would have been even better with them. The rest of the day was taking up by making a trip to the post office and to the ail box, doing a load of wash and spending some time at the computer and at the work desk. Probably wasted some time too.
-----
LINDEN SWIFT ON KINDLE & YOU TUBE

Linden would like to have six of his books available on Amazon Kindle. The first one, Why Not Run For President??? details his New Hampshire Primary effort in 2012. A goal is to have it read by at least one person in each of the 50 states and each of the 92 Indiana counties. E-mails from those contributing to reaching this goal will be appreciated. Progress (if any) will be reported. 

Here is a link to the 7th of my CD songs on You Tube “I Only Know My Heart is Broke.” 

-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home