Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BLACK TRASH?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on You Tube
-----
BLACK TRASH?
While in Ohio visiting with my son and his family I heard some news blurbs and one of those was, I believe, worthy of comment. It seems that Oprah Winfrey was in Switzerland and a sales clerk didn’t realize how rich Oprah was and refused to show her a $38,000.00 purse. Oprah took it as a racist put down rather than consider that she may have looked like a poor slob. Naturally, her cry of racism made the news. Reminds Linden of our President. We will not now discuss the merits of expensive purses but will say that since “white trash” is commonly used then “black trash” can hardly be considered to be a racist title if one is thinking logically.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
I had a wonderful visit with my son and his family in Ohio. Returned the evening of the 19th. My home really changed while I was gone…they are expanding the church parking lot and many trees are gone and graders are going nuts. My phone line has been cut so don’t know when that service returns. I see a surgeon on the 21st re a probable hernia repair.
-----
Here is a link to the 11th of my CD songs on You Tube “DON’T CRY LITTLE SISTER”  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FNwA2pRxIo
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home