Friday, February 6, 2015

"RATTLESNAKE LOGIC"


CONTENTS

Linden’s Legacy: updated 2-6-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 1-5-15

LINDEN’S LEGACY

NUTS!!! My fundraising effort which is explained in the below links has slowed to a standstill and with it now being in the last week of the project it looks like it will take a miracle for it to become funded. I have experienced miracles before so I am not without hope for this project.
After helping to fund more than a dozen successful “Bless A Stranger” projects I decided to allow strangers and friends to attempt to fund my own birthday project. Particulars are located at:

You may also access it by going to  https://www.kickstarter.com/ type  linden swift or Ireland-is-calling in the search projects area then click on the picture shown to learn the details of this project.
 
Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: “RATTLESNAKE LOGIC”
Bill sent me a copy of the article linked below and I considered it too good not to share it with you…wish I were the author. I searched for a link to the article and there are several so the original author is probably unknown. I expect you to appreciate it.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Thursday started with Bill picking me up and us going to the usual Thursday breakfast meeting: only four of us were present on this day. Good meeting anyhow. During the day I puttered around the house, went to two banks and the post office. My activities would impress not a single person. Married one either. I picked up take-out food at the Legion Post for my dinner. Good!
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home