Monday, March 30, 2015

CONTINUING SICKENING LEADERSHIP


Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-24-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #16 in the series, can be found at

My still active #15 project can be found at

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: CONTINUING SICKENING LEADERSHIP
Probably no thinking American, not counting our President, can be proud of the Bergdahl deal: can you imagine a situation where you would be willing to trade five terrorist America haters for custody of a person who in earlier years would be in danger of the death penalty? No words can express my disgust. Then, there is Hillary! Read the article linked below…I do not wish to even think about these “leaders” again.

--

…..
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
After an almost sleepless night, Friday started with the always good Men’s Prayer Breakfast. I tried but failed to nap during the day. Had dinner in the evening at the Plainfield Elks Club.
Saturday started with breakfast at the Avon Legion Post then picked up my mail, some medicine and some groceries. Later in the afternoon I called Plainfield Town Council candidate Dan Bridget. He came to see me and it was amazing what we have in common: I did a pilgrimage in Spain and that is on his bucket list; he, with his family, visited several of the places in Ireland that I expect to see in September; he has been in the same area in Austria that I have been in; I planned on trying to climb Mount Kilimanjaro before Brian and Julie nixed the idea, he plans on dong that; a picture of his grandmother is in one of my State Police books; his mother and my dad worked in the same department store and I worked there nights my last two years of high school. It was an enjoyable visit. Later, I watched basketball.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance followed by brunch with friends. Kent brought me some delicious cookies that Donna had made. I watched a bit more basketball.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home