Monday, May 4, 2015

APRIL CHRISTIAN STUDIES

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 5-4-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

I hope to advise you of a new Bless A Stranger project soon. To date 14 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 2 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfounded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The plan to go continues.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: APRIL CHRISTIAN STUDIES
Steve White led the sanctuary services with messages from Mark and 1 John. Sunday School, led by John Lee, continued the study of Revelations. Bill Furman led the Wednesday evening studies of 1 Peter: the 29th marked the end of our Wednesday dinners and studies until fall. Our small group that meets for breakfast and devotions on Thursday was led by Wayne, Chuck, Jack, Bill, and me. The first April Friday Men’s Breakfast was led by Bill Furman with Steve White returning to lead the next three meetings. As usual, I attended Saturday breakfast meetings at Chapel Rock and at Kingsway and the Monday CDCMF dinner and study was held at Chapel Rock. I like the song I linked below.
…..
 MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday started with Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Later, I went by my doctor’s office and even later had a rather painful fall in my bathroom: hurt one arm, both legs and my back. Did some computer work until I ran out of ink.
Saturday began with the men’s breakfast meeting at Chapel Rock: good food, good message. On the way home I stopped for candy at the Avon Wal Mart and went by the closed ink and toner place. I had lunch at the Legion booth at the Avon Park. I thought I would be stiff and sore today from my fall yesterday but I was fine. In the evening I went to the GOP Lincoln Day Dinner: good meal and good speech by Eric Holcomb who is running to fill the seat now held by Dan Coats. I bought two Rush Limbaugh books at the silent auction. Brian called when I got home: he wanted to treat me to an expensive pay per view boxing match. I objected but he prevailed.
Sunday brought church and Sunday School attendance followed by brunch with friends. Back home, I watched the boxing that Brian provided. I also found the pictures I took in Spain that I had mislaid. Not much else.
--
Song of the day:
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home