Wednesday, October 21, 2015

HOPE VS REALITY

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 9-29-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 8-7. Granddaughter Alison”s new cooking blog:

NEW 9-29. Link to my Bless A Stranger project #21:

To date 17 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 3 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfunded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The hope to go in September 2015 was realized: my thanks to friends who have supported my hope.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: HOPE VS REALITY?
The time I devote to blogging has been more limited recently than it was in the past so my access to the “news” has been somewhat less than usual. As a result of this, I’m not sure that some of the rumblings heard in regard to Congressional investigations of Hillary Clinton are valid. Some seem to think that much of the coverage to this point has been provided in the hope that the end result will be a lackluster hearing and that Hillary will skate from that point forward. Probably not too surprisingly, my hope is that the result will be a condemnation of what is often viewed as very shady if not illegal practices. The reality will emerge after the hearings.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Tuesday started with biscuits and gravy at Chick-fil-A then I picked up my mail and dropped off my recyclables. Was busy at home much of the rest of the day. Had dinner at the Avon Legion Post.
Another Irish song linked below
--
SONG OF THE DAY:2015: Galway Girl
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home