Monday, May 2, 2016

REAGAN REMEMBERED

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 5-2-16
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 5-2-16: Link to my Bless A Stranger project #26:


To date 20 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 5 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: REAGAN REMEMBERED:
A favorite memory, about 30 years old, is attending a political affair where President Ronald Reagan was the speaker. After the well delivered and well received speech I had the opportunity to talk to him for a bit and also got his autograph. There is no doubt that I consider him the best President of those occupying the office during my lifetime. On this past Saturday, April 30, I had the opportunity to hear four speakers each of whom would compete well with President Reagan. They were, in their speaking order: Congressman Louie Gohmert, Senator Mike Lee, Heidi Cruz, the wife of my favorite candidate in the upcoming election, and Carly Fiorina, the Ted Cruz choice to be our Vice President. The occasion was a Ted Cruz rally at Serendipity in Plainfield. The four speakers, each coming from a different viewpoint, each made a convincing case for Ted Cruz being the one that should lead our country after the disastrous terms of the present White House occupant. Linden agrees with those four speakers.
---
MOSTLY ABOUT ME lswift8@aol.com
Friday started with Men's Prayer Breakfast at 6:00 then went to two banks a store and the post office. Corresponded with Brian and Julie. Napped some busy otherwise.
Saturday I picked up my post office mail and then noticed that the oil pressure warning light was on in the car...I drove the very short distance to a repair shop and left the car there. Kent returned me home and later took me to a great rally for Ted Cruz at Serendipity in Plainfield.
Sunday brought church and Sunday School attendance: luckily it is a short walk there and back. While there, Donna gave me a copy of a picture showing our entrance to the Plainfield High School gym as Julie and I returned from the Indy Honor Flight trip a week earlier. Later, I found a new project to back and did a bit of correspondence.
-----
Webb Pierce is the featured songster this week.

Song of the day: Wondering: I first heard this song shortly after completing Air Force basic training in 1952.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home