Monday, March 13, 2017

THE MIND AND THE EYES

It is difficult if not impossible to be an effective blogger if you can neither see nor think. Those two categories allows you to focus on exactly why Linden's blogging efforts have deteriorated over the months. It would be desirable to post that I expect great improvement in the days (daze) to come. I'm not sure that I can honestly promise that.
First, my vision has reached the point where I'm often not sure at all that what I have written makes sense at all nor am I secure in the thought that it is all error free.
Secondly, I would prefer that this blog would have a decidedly political flavor but never again do I expect to have a President that is so error prone that writing criticism is an easy task.
I will attempt to improve my blogging performance but do think that I will need my readers to be both understanding and forgiving. That task is yours. Not mine. Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home