Thursday, October 23, 2008

ARE YOU A CATHOLIC?

Linden is a Protestant and considers it fortunate that the two share a great body of like belief. But this posting is not about Linden; it is about a great article written by Kyle-Anne Shiver that appeared in American Thinker on October 22. Linden strongly recommends it for your consideration and forwarding of this note to those who may not normally read my postings.

Linden’s favorite line is:

As for me and my Catholic vote, I would sooner cast it for Satan himself than Barack Obama.

Click on the address below to view this masterful writing.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/obamas_culture_of_death_and_th.html

-----
LINDEN'S LIFE:
Monday: Did some paperwork and reading. In the evening I helped with the Upward Basketball evaluation process at Church: I did the defensive movement timing.

Tuesday: Coffee with the guys at 8:00. Enoch had called earlier to say that his Internet connection at the Mission House was not working. Talked a bit to the Salvation Army crew that was here to pick up those many, many items which were not sold at the Saturday garage sale. They had and needed a large truck. I may not have mentioned earlier that this sale raised over $8,000.00 for Rapha House in Cambodia. There is hope for our youth. I had called Aaron earlier and he came over in the evening and now Enoch’s computer should have access.

Wednesday: Had a session with my second grade Study Buddy at 9:00 – I asked her to write a story for our meeting next week. From school, I went to Chick-fil-A for biscuits and gravy and, of course, coffee. Mailed what I hope will be the contents of my next book to the printer. Had my flu shot at Church and, later, dinner and program there.
-----
LINDEN'S COMPOSITIONS:
Linden’s first CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” is now ready for purchase as are the six books he has written and/or published. Plainfield area sales at Secondhand Stories in the strip mall at Raceway & Rockville roads. Online, go to addresses below and inquire on “Linden Swift”.

http://stores.ebay.com/secondhand-stories
www.alibris.com/bookstore/secondha

DONATIONS to support postings, are appreciated but not necessary, may be made to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168

COMMENTS: Only those sent to LWDcomment@aol.com are received.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home