Saturday, December 31, 2011

FORMER FORMAT 8

Now that my Monday thru Friday routine is devoted to matters related to my Presidential Campaign, I’m adding Saturdays to my normal five-day-a-week schedule to bring you some of the things I would have normally presented. Today, links to one police related video and five pieces of music. The music was presented at various times throughout the year and those selected I particularly like.
--
Link to a police related video:
Link to country music…presented 5-2-11:
Link to classical music…presented 5-24-11:
Link to a hymn…presented 4-13-11:
Link to once popular music…presented 3-24-11:
Link to 1956 music…presented 6-24-11:
--

LINDEN’S LIFE

Friday was a quiet day for me. I made a trip to a grocery and the post office, did a little campaign related stuff and little else.

I am the Augustin featured author of the month (see above.) Guess which of the comments that have been added to my You Tube Presidential Announcement video I am most pleased with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home