Tuesday, May 1, 2012

THE STATE OF EDUCATION

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
THE STATE OF EDUCATION
As is probably true of you, Linden has read and heard a great number of  in detail references to the failing state of education in the U.S. school system. It was never better illustrated than by the recent recordings of student applause during speeches by President Obama and global warming activist Al Gore. Do these students not realize that the President is, through reckless spending and borrowing, making the life of each student more difficult in the days to come? Are they not aware that global warming continues to be exposed as a figment of some overactive imaginations?
--
This link refers to things Obama has killed:
--
The nine part “Obama Critique Series” originally developed by wesley69, concluded in this blog last Friday. It remains in the blog archives where you can refer to it repeatedly…that is worth doing. 
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Sometime after posting the blog on Monday I went to Chick-fil-A for breakfast. Following that, I went to the library to do a bit of unimportant research and then on to the post office to pick up my mail.  Brian, Julie and I exchanged E-mails and, later, Julie and I had a nice long phone visit…also exchanged a few words with Jade. My day is almost always very good when I exchange words with my kids.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “BIBLE BASED PUZZLES” is a collection of one or more cryptograms constructed from each book of the Bible. . On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

The song from my CD this week is “Quittin’ Time on the Railroad” it tells the story of a sad railroader. The picture shown while the song plays is of me.  Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1UuIMx-Dgg&feature=related

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home