Tuesday, October 23, 2012

THE FINAL DEBATE

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
THE FINAL DEBATE
Linden is well aware that practically everything you read and/or hear is colored by the personal opinion of the person who is presenting their view. Linden is not exempt from this generalization…he strongly believes that the last four years have been a disaster for America and much of the world and that you can predict future results by studying past record. In regard to the final debate of this contest, Romney continue to look, act, and debate in a Presidential manner while Obama is accusatory, defensive, often untruthful, and rudely interruptive. It is hard to defend any person who would vote for Obama.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Paul and Judy picked me up at 8:00 enroute to his eye doctor appointment at 9:00 on the East side of Indianapolis and mine on the North side at 11:00. We each have no new major concerns in this area. We had a good lunch at the Irish Pub in Plainfield. At home, I took a nap while waiting for my eyes to return to normal. Then, Dan and Diana came by and, later, I went by the post office and the church.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “WHY NOT RUN FOR PRESIDENT???” is concerned with my January 2012 run for the presidency in New Hampshire. . On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home