Monday, March 25, 2013

LOVE COMES TO LINDEN?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
LOVE COMES TO LINDEN?

Except for the coffeemaker failing and Butler losing their basketball game, it has been a good weekend. I.U. won two games, my taxes are done, the major disasters coming to Americans are still nine months away and both Brian and Julie saw fit to talk basketball and other stuff with their dad. The reason for the title of this piece is that I found the article which is linked below. “Soul mate” is written all over it.
--
Link to the approved writing:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/scott/130301
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Friday started with Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. Watched I.U. win their first tournament game. Corresponded with Brian and Julie.

Saturday started with Sam and I having breakfast at the Legion then doing my taxes. Watched Butler get eliminated in the tourney.

Sunday started with church and Sunday school attendance followed by a meeting. I.U. won another really close game. Talked to Brian and Julie. It started to snow.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:

A listing of books I’ve written and/or published may be viewed by clicking on http://www.augustinservices.com/ going to “Books For Sale” and searching on Linden Swift. 

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home