Monday, March 11, 2013

DIFFERENCES

CONTENTS:

Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
DIFFERENCES

Recently Linden engaged in a conversation regarding the difficulty in having a political conversation with many of the liberal bent without them getting very angry. Perhaps it is because they cannot reasonably defend their thinking. The first link below identifies some of these differences and the second is a sequester related song. 
--
Link 1:
http://tclblogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/fence-test.html

Link 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J_GYZSEunQ
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Friday I attended the early morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast and, later, talked to Alison,  watched a good movie and some boxing.

Saturday the my good eye lens fell out of my glasses as I was with the writers group. They fixed it at Wal-Mart. Paul brought me reading material.

Sunday brought church, Sunday school, brunch with friends, watching I.U. win a big game, a call from Brian and watching some boxing.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:

A listing of books I’ve written and/or published may be viewed by clicking on http://www.augustinservices.com/ going to “Books For Sale” and searching on Linden Swift. 

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home