Friday, March 1, 2013

FEBRUARY CHRISTIAN STUDIES

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
FEBRUARY CHRISTIAN STUDIES
Attendance at Plainfield Christian Church is a continuing blessing for me and all who attend. Sunday services featured Steve White presenting a study of Ephesians and John Lee leading the Sunday school class through I Samuel. Wednesday evening services had David Jefferson finishing his Holy Spirit presentations, Larry Bellville presented a lesson based upon the woman in the crowd, and Nicholas Goldsberry presented From Death To Life. Steve White led our early Friday morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast  in a study of II Peter.

Due to snow and darkness, I missed the meeting at Chapel Rock CC, I did some readings at our men’s meeting at Kingsway CC on the 16th, and attended the CDCMF meeting at Southport CC on the 18th.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Thursday I joined 4 other guys for our regular breakfast meeting then picked up my mail at the post office and went on to Avon Computer Works to have the power supply in my computer replaced. Talked to Brian after I returned home.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “DON’T CRY LITTLE SISTER” is a school busing protest song. The picture shown while it plays is of me and my youngest granddaughter. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRAx8uugjDw

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home