Friday, February 15, 2013

MARCO RUBIO'S SOTU RESPONSE

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
MARCO RUBIO’S SOTU RESPONSE
As was stated in this blog yesterday, Linden was not favorably impressed with Obama’s SOTU speech. Senators Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul each responded with their thoughts regarding the speech…they all seemed to agree with Linden. The response by Senator Rubio was the one that most favorably impressed Linden. A link to that three page response is below. If interested, you should be able to find the other two responses.

-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Thursday started with breakfast with the guys at 8:00 followed by a great pitch-in luncheon at church…I took cream puffs, and an outstanding musical program by Todd, Lyn, and Avery Dillon. I left too full to waddle and essentially done for the day.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home