Tuesday, February 12, 2013

GOD BLESS AMERICA

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
GOD BLESS AMERICA
In a stroke of luck, as I was starting to search for a posting subject for today, I checked my E-mail and found that a friend had sent me information about the song which is linked to below. I had seen the video before but it was some time ago. The song is always worth hearing, the comments are worthy of study, and, as a special bonus, the video contains a snapshot of Ronald Reagan reading an issue of Variety. With our President preparing to deliver his SOTU message it seems like a good time to ask for God’s blessings. 
Link to the song and the comments:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/31462/comment-page-25#comments
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Monday started with me having breakfast at Chick-fil-A then going on to a grocery, the credit union, and the post office. The rest of the day busy inside.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home