Thursday, February 7, 2013

IMPRESSIVE LEGISLATIVE ACTION?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
IMPRESSIVE LEGISLATIVE ACTION?
Linden is aware that these guys are not extremely well paid (compared to some) but surely better representation must be available at the present rate. Look at the linked video and read the linked article and advise if this thought is too judgmental.

Video to judge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnae67a4tyk
Article to judge:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/02/an_illegal_by_any_other_name.html
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
I thought about selecting a completely different subject today and titling it “World’s Greatest Son.” On Wednesday, after meeting a friend for coffee, picking up my mail, going by the church, and returning to the restaurant to retrieve my glasses case, I called Brian with three questions: one had to do with telephones, another on refreshing my memory, and the last had to do with a possible business enterprise. I was satisfied with his three answers: I am blest. In the evening, had dinner and attended a class at church and got home in time to see the last half of Butler winning another basketball game.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “PRAYERS ANSWERED AT HAUS EDELWEISS” tells the story of my mission trip to Austria in 2007.  On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “OUR RAINBOW” is a sad song but the picture shown while it plays is of the most beautiful woman in the world. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxXrg8hqyU

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home