Friday, January 25, 2013

NOT FAVORABLY IMPRESSED

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
NOT FAVORABLY IMPRESSED
The most covered news topics of the past few days have been devoted to coverage of the President’s speech and of Hillary Clinton appearing before Congressional committees. Although the President does have competent speech writers, it is difficult if not impossible, for me to be favorably impressed with anything he may say…I think he has trouble being open and honest. The same applies to Hillary. You may find the following link to be worth reading.

-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Our regular Thursday breakfast meeting found only four of us present. Later, I made my only other venture out into the cold by going to pick up my mail and it wasn’t all junk. Did some writing and talked to Brian for a few minutes.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “A SWIFT: NOT JONATHAN” contains short stories, song lyrics, poetry, and a Christian play. Nothing I’ve written compares to Gulliver’s Travels. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “I’M GONNA GET EVEN WITH YOU ” is a grudge song. The picture shown while the song plays is of me being silly at the then Johnson Bible College. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home