Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DEFUND OBAMACARE

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
DEFUND OBAMACARE
It has been years since Linden decided that he and AARP did not share the same view. Today, he received a “Defund Obamacare” petition from AMAC, apparently a more conservative old folks organization. So, he signed the petition and signed a membership check. Hopefully they were good moves.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
It was cold outside again. I picked up my mail and went by the church. Spent the next hours doing household stuff, paperwork, and looked at taxes a bit. I talked to Julie more than once…she had been trying to remember a movie and some of the music in it: Finally, it came to her: Revenge was the movie and music by Los Tres Ases. In the evening I watched “The Iron Lady” and thought that Margaret Thatcher was a great PM and that we need more of the same type people leading my party in Washington.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “MAKING MEALS, MANAGING MONEY, AND LIVING LIFE” provides guidance in those three areas for those who need basic information. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. The picture shown while the song plays is of my family at my 80th birthday celebration. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home