Monday, January 14, 2013

A LIST OF GREAT THOUGHTS

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
A LIST OF GREAT THOUGHTS
There is nothing that Linden can say that will improve the thoughts expressed in this linked list.
http://bradleypanvino.com/2011/10/30/25-great-truths-plus-possibly-the-5-best-sentences-youll-ever-read-2/
 -----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Heavy rain over the weekend kept me mostly inside where I am addressing two projects. On Friday attended the Men’s Prayer Breakfast. Saturday, I watched I.U. win another basketball game and Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance then, brunch with friends.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “MAKING MEALS, MANAGING MONEY, AND LIVING LIFE” provides guidance in those three areas for those who need basic information. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. The picture shown while the song plays is of my family at my 80th birthday celebration. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home