Wednesday, February 13, 2013

NO PLACE TO CUT SPENDING?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
NO PLACE TO CUT SPENDING?
Today Linden would have preferred to present his thoughts in regard to the SOTU speech but there was not sufficient time to prepare and present the posting. So, we, since it is so difficult for our leaders to identify any area where an actual budget cut would be desirable, decided to mention a place or two that may be worthy of consideration. Always first in line to bring the budget process under control is to do away with BASELINE BUDGETING. Then, perhaps another place, and there must be hundreds of places, is identified in the below link. Maybe tomorrow we will look at the SOTU.

-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Tuesday, I dropped off my recyclables, went to the post office, by the church and back home for another day of few accomplishments. I exchanged several e-mails with Julie and had a nice phone conversation with Brian. In the evening I picked up food at the Avon Legion Post and enjoyed it at home.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home