Monday, April 15, 2013

HALLELUJAH!

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
HALLELUJAH!

Linden mentioned the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell while at brunch with friends on Sunday…he said that he had not seen a word about the trial in the print media. There had been numerous mentions of it in the internet news. Imagine Linden’s surprise to find an AP article regarding the matter on page 8 of the Indianapolis Sunday Star! It appears that the internet news providers are beginning to have some effect on the MSM. If you are not familiar with this case, you should become so. Naturally the entire leftist organizations are very reluctant to discuss this…after all, they are merely following the lead of President Obama’s previous actions.  Sickening!
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Friday brought the Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. This was followed by trips to the post office, credit union, gas station and grocery store. Had a nice phone visit with Brian. My first ever lasagna making effort did not produce the desired result. Edible and little else.

Saturday brought the writers group meeting at 10:00 and a bunch of mail. I watched two horse races: would have won on one and lost on the other if I had been betting. I made a sour cream pie that was the second best I’ve ever made (I’ve made two.)

Sunday started with church and Sunday school followed by brunch with friends. Did some reading and napped off.

I’m so happy that I moved the old and rarely listened to phonograph down-stairs. I have many records and over this weekend I listened to music by Emmy Lou Harris, The Chuckwagon Gang, Vern Gosdin, Tito Guizar and Pedro Vargas plus other music by Polish, Scottish, German, Tyrolean, Irish, and Mexican groups. I love music.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:

A listing of books I’ve written and/or published may be viewed by clicking on http://www.augustinservices.com/ going to “Books For Sale” and searching on Linden Swift. 

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home