Thursday, April 4, 2013

"ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT"

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
“ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT”

Linden finds sickening the move by the Associated Press to do away with “illegal immigrant” when referring to an illegal immigrant. Actually, political correctness in general often leaves him just a bit nauseous. Perhaps a movement should start where the offending “news” source is called when they fail in this regard. The Michelle Malkin article linked below explains much better than most could ever do. 
--
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/04/03/the-reporters-who-banned-illegal-immigrant/
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Wednesday got off to a bad start but ended well enough. Initially my broadband access did not work and I was a few hours late in posting my blog and my coffeemaker and my microwave would not work so I had to heat leftover coffee on the stove. Ray solved that problem pretty quickly. Ron came by and we went to White Castle for lunch. Most of the day I had problems while attempting to modify some earlier writings.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:

A listing of books I’ve written and/or published may be viewed by clicking on http://www.augustinservices.com/ going to “Books For Sale” and searching on Linden Swift. 

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home