Monday, May 20, 2013

OBAMA OVERLOAD #3 (AP wiretapping)

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
OBAMA OVERLOAD #3 (AP wiretapping))

It seems to be generally believed that the results of the Obama Overload that involved wiretapping is of less consequence than were the overloads which involved Benghazi and the IRS. That may be true but is not much of an excuse for a government that seems to be without honor or direction. The link below is related to the wiretapping.
--
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/14/ap-wiretapping-scandal-associated-press-reporter-questions-jay-carney/
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

Friday started with the Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. In the evening, I became Donna’s partner in her euchre group…Kent was playing golf in Tennessee. I didn’t win but had a good time.
Saturday I had the early meeting with the Kingsway guys…I gave the reading. Later, I attended a writing seminar in Danville. At home, I watched a horse race on TV…didn’t pick the winner. Talked to Brian.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance followed by a music related meeting. In the afternoon I went to the surprise anniversary party for Bill and Barbara Furman. Talked to Brian again.
I’m happy to report that the Mark Proctor project previously mentioned became fully funded and that I’m still enjoying listening to my old records… a song link is below.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWS9Oozi80
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:

A listing of books I’ve written and/or published may be viewed by clicking on http://www.augustinservices.com/ going to “Books For Sale” and searching on Linden Swift. 

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home