Monday, September 2, 2013

AUGUST CHRISTIAN STUDIES

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
AUGUST CHRISTIAN STUDIES

As a result of spending almost two weeks in Ohio with Brian & family in August and having surgery near the end of the month, my regular PCC attendance was much less than usual.

Chapter five of Ephesians remained as the study focus of our PCC Sunday sermons in August. 

Sunday school, led by John Lee, focused on 2 Peter.

Our early Friday morning Men’s prayer breakfast studies were on Habakkuk.

At our small group Thursday morning breakfast meetings prayer and readings were given by Bill and Paul.

Attended the monthly meetings at Chapel Rock CC while missing the Kingsway and CDCMF meetings.  On August 4 we had a Church picnic on the north property which was followed by a groundbreaking  

ceremony of our new addition. Much parking lot expansion was performed on our north property in August.
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

As mentioned above, I visited with Brian and am currently having some pain as a result of my August surgery. They were wonderful at the Danville hospital and, I believe, ten of my friends came to see me before and after the surgery. I spent one night with Lloyd and Marsha Acton and Brian came over to look after me last Friday evening and left Sunday afternoon. He is Great. He bought a bunch of stuff I would not have bought and threw away a bunch of stuff that I would have saved.
-----
Here is a link to the 13th of my CD songs on You Tube “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM.” 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home