Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PROMISING SIGNS

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
PROMISING SIGNS

Linden’s activities on Wednesday allowed him little time to fully consider the items that will be mentioned in today’s posting. So, the following represents his condensed thoughts: The successful effort to recall two Colorado democrat state legislators means that a bit of sanity may return to conversations about unconstitutional gun control legislation. Happy day!! Also, it appears that Eliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner failed in their primary election efforts in New York. Since Linden considers the two of them to be pieces of trash, he is happy with their downfall. It will be an added bonus if the voters in that den of liberalism start to come to their senses. Lastly, the article linked below may be the best ever. (Excluding the Bible and the Constitution.)
--
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/three-and-a-half_more_years_of_obama.html
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com

I was in Danville a couple of hours before my 11:00 surgery follow-up appointment so I had the opportunity to visit a while with Larry Bellville and his wife, Linda. Larry was there for surgery. I also spent just a few minutes with Clevette, who, I believe, has now become my all-time favorite nurse and there had been a couple of others who were once in the running for that title. She continued a funny story by presenting me with a box of fudge covered, peanut butter filled pretzels. In the evening, I had dinner at church and then went to a store. Since the power was off when I returned from the hospital, I had a fairly long afternoon nap. 
-----
Here is a link to the 1st  of my CD songs on You Tube “FROG POND.” 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noc-xv8UY80
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home