Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Linden on Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
I, as is true of most people, have much to be thankful for and I am thankful. Almost 170 years after the Pilgrims are said to have celebrated what is thought to be the first Thanksgiving, President Washington delivered the proclamation that is the primary subject of the link below.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Wednesday was a mostly good day and I stayed busy with my usual activities. I talked to Julie and Brian and Diana and Dan came by for a few minutes.
-----
I am currently attempting to secure at least one reader in each of the 50 States of any one of the six Linden Swift books on Amazon Kindle. If you should help in this area, send me an E-mail to the above address.

Here is a link to the 12th of my CD songs on You Tube “IT’S A SOMETIMES WORLD” 
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home