Tuesday, March 31, 2015

INDIANA'S RELIGIOUS FREEDOM LAW


Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-24-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

My most recent Bless A Stranger effort, #16 in the series, can be found at

My still active #15 project can be found at

St. Patrick’s Day brought additional support for my personal “Ireland Is Calling” planned September visit. Now, if my cost estimate is correct, it has been expanded from the originally planned 10 days to 15 days. My friends are a continuing blessing to me. 

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: INDIANA’S RELIGIOUS FREEDOM LAW
Linden has read several articles regarding the trials of business owners who have been slapped with discrimination suits while attempting to honor religious beliefs. Linden has not carefully followed the issues but does have sympathy for a business owner who is being persecuted by the government. Inquiring on “suits filed by gays over religious discrimination” brought ten cases on the first of several pages on this subject. In Linden’s opinion, those making the most noise about the Indiana case are in the wrong. You may get further info from the article linked below.

--

…..
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Monday started with Sam coming to my place and we went out for breakfast. Then, he did my taxes. Happy me! Later, I went to the Legion Post and got some info for Don. I picked up my mail, filled my gas tank and by then most of the day was gone. Brian and I exchanged recorded messages.
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home