Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BLACK MARRIED COUPLE POVERTY

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 5-6-15
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 3-25-15

Linden’s Legacy:

5-6 UPDATE: Project canceled: I’ll find a new #17.
Link to my Bless A Stranger project #17:

To date 14 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 2 failed to meet their goal and received no funding. Unfortunately one of the unfunded efforts was my own “Ireland Is Calling” effort. The plan to go in September continues: my thanks to friends who have supported my hope.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.

Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: BLACK MARRIED COUPLE POVERTY
Much of the well written Thomas Sowell article linked below is reminiscent of several of Linden’s postings presented within the last seven and a half years. The major difference is the reporting of the general lack of poverty among married black married couples. Your news source will almost certainly not mention this.
--
…..
 MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
First, let me say that The Plainfield Elks have scheduled a Mother’s Day buffet Sunday between 11:00 and 3:00: cost is $17.95 and it will be good. The public is welcome.
Tuesday, for me, started with going out for breakfast followed by trips to my credit union, a bank, the post office, a grocery, and a gas station. Dan and Diana came by in the afternoon and I had dinner at the Avon Legion. Next, I went to Danville to check on Hendricks county election results. No surprises.
--
SONG OF THE DAY: 
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home