Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WOULD THEY REWARD ME?

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 3-1-16
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 6-29-15

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 3-1-16: Link to my Bless A Stranger project #25:


To date 19 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 5 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.

Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 3 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: WOULD THEY REWARD ME?:
Of course not! If I offered to accomplish their goal for a much smaller waste of taxpayer money what would they do? Nothing. What should happen but will not, is that Congress will notify the State Department that they obviously have access to more funds than they really need and will cut their budget. That is a happy dream. Of course this is all in reference to the article linked below.
---
MOSTLY ABOUT ME lswift8@aol.com
Tuesday started with me dropping off my recyclables and again going out for breakfast. When I returned home, Rich called and we joined some of the other Avon Legion members for lunch at the Danville Legion Post: first time I had been there and we were certainly well fed. Julie had just knocked on my door when we returned to my place. It was a happy surprise to see her. She had a business appointment so, when she left I went to the post office and by the Chamber of Commerce. In the evening Julie and Jade joined me for dinner at a Mexican restaurant then, back home, Stephanie, an Honor Flight Leader, came to talk to Julie about the upcoming Honor Flight. Later, we watched a movie that Jade wanted me to see. Almost forgot to mention that they brought me the Girl Scout cookies that I had ordered.
Patty Loveless is the featured songster for this week.
Song of the day: You Don't Even Know Who I Am:
-----

REMEMBER

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Carly answers questions: Hillary does not.
SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home