Monday, July 25, 2016

HOPING LLOYD MARCUS IS CORRECT

Contents:

Linden’s Legacy: updated 7-18-16 NEW
Commentary: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Mostly About Me: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Song Of The Day: updated Mon. thru Fri.
Remember: updated 7-21-16 NEW

Linden’s Legacy:

NEW 7-18-16: I'm happy to report that 'IRELAND WAS CALLING' is finally available on Amazon:



Link to my Bless A Stranger project #28:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1389822819/ruger-tails



To date 22 of the projects I have backed were successfully funded and 5 failed to meet their goal and received no funding.
Check Linden Swift at amazon.com to view his 4 print books and 7 Kindle E-books. Two of the print books each contain 3 of the Kindle books. Sowing Seeds of Faith is his most recent and is available both as a print book and as an E-book. Please check them out when looking for new reads or gifts.
Check Linden Swift at http://www.youtube.com for music and more.
-----
COMMENTARY: HOPING LLOYD MARCUS IS CORRECT:
Linden is a little rushed at the moment: I'm sure that my regular readers will not be surprised with my hope or the contents of the article I have linked below.
--
-------
MOSTLY ABOUT ME lswift8@aol.com
Friday brought the usual Men's Prayer Breakfast and, later, poor meal planning: I tried making a pot of beans...Julie would not have bragged on my effort and I carelessly missed the good food at my Sunday School Class party.
Saturday Sam came out and we had the good breakfasts and visits at the Legion Post. He brought me a copy of the Bloomington IL Pantgagraph: I carried that paper when I was in the 8th grade and living with a sister's family.
Sunday brought church and Sunday school attendance. Following that I drove to Ft. Harrison to join in the celebration of Sam and Shirley's 60th wedding anniversary: saw some people I rarely see and met some new ones. Had a great meal and a very nice time. Back in Plainfield I joined the crowd wishing Brian Leslie well as he moves from being a leader of the church to being a Professor at Johnson University. Saw Josh and Megan in the parking lot and, later, Kent and Donna dropped by for a minute.
--
Phil Coulter & Aoife Ni Fhearraigh are the featured musical artists this week.

Song of the day: Danny Boy:
-----

REMEMBER NEW 7-4-16

The democrats brought you Obamacare.
Obama, Clinton, Reid, and Pelosi lead the forces of evil.
Hate crime laws should be overturned.
Baseline budgeting is a taxpayer insult.
Hillary Clinton's actions risked our national security.
Your life is affected by politics every day.
Only you can think for you: do it and vote.

SCOTUS: undeserving of respect.
Your political party is not more important than your country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home