Thursday, December 6, 2007

COMMUNICATING CLEARLY

Perhaps I feel drained after three days of posting ratings or some other equally good reason. But, I thought at our breakfast meeting today that I'm really not ready to do my daily posting. After reviewing two writings and listening to a bit of Rush Limbaugh, I'm ready again.

The writing of Kyle-Anne Shiver entitled "Death Before Burkas" should be on the editorial (or front) page of every American newspaper.
http://www.americanthinker.com/

The writing of Sharon Herbitter entitled "The Mormon Question" is also right on the money. http://sherbitter.livejournal.com/

It was on the Limbaugh program that I heard excerpts from the speech by Mitt Romney regarding his faith. Although not currently my favorite Republican candidate, I was very favorably impressed with his words and delivery. It will be interesting to see how his words will be interpreted in newspaper coverage.
-----

HOPE and PRAYER are not synonomous but are slightly related: In this vein, you should note that Linden hopes that the Republicans will field a candidate in the districts listed below. Shown in District, State and current officeholder sequence.

13 Michigan Kilpatrick
15 Michigan Dingell

1 New Jersey Andrews
10 New Jersey Payne

5 New York Ackerman
6 New York Meeks
9 New York Weiner
22 New York Hinchey

Even if these Districts can reasonably be considered "lost causes," the affected taxpayers need to have a choice.
-----

Send comments to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home