Wednesday, November 21, 2007

THANKSGIVING

NOTE: This is probably the last posting until Nov.28. At that time Linden will probably return to politically oriented comment. Yoou may wish to visit the October archives.

I am thankful that God loves me enough to offer his son to carry my sin load for me.

I am thankful that I live in this country and had the opportunity to serve it.

I am thankful for my oldest child, my son, he has been a blessing to me beyond my ability to articulate.

I am thankful for my youngest child, my daughter, she has been a blessing to me beyond my ability to articulate.

I am thankful for my daughter-in-law and my son-in-law.

I am thankful for my grandchildren.

I am thankful for my friends.

I am thankful for the parents I had.

I am thankful for the siblings and extended family I have or had.

I am thankful for the church I attend and for those who serve in it.

I am thankful for TCM in Austria and for all those who serve in the mission field.

This list is incomplete. I AM BLEST.

-----

Send comments to LWDcomment@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home