Friday, September 12, 2008

EARMARKS & MORE

H/T Ed Morrissey at hotair.com for this Sept. 10 comment from Governor Sarah Palin:

Just the other day, our opponent brought up earmarks, and frankly I was surprised that he did, considering his record on earmarks. I didn’t think he’d want to go there. In just three years, our opponent has requested nearly a billion dollars in earmarks, and that’s about a million dollars every working day.

We reformed the abuses of earmarks in our state, and it was while our opponent was requesting a billion dollars in earmarks as a Senatorial privilege. What I was doing was vetoing half a billion dollars as an executive responsibility.

Linden does not know where the following email originated but he received it from Bob and Barbara:

Who am I?

I am under 45 years old,
I love the outdoors,
I hunt,
I am a Republican reformer,
I have taken on the Republican establishment,
I have many children,
I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president
With less than two years in the governors office.

Did you guess?

I am Teddy Roosevelt in 1900. Hmmmm, so Sarah Palin
Is not qualified but Obama is?
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home