Thursday, October 30, 2008

OOPS

Linden was somewhat rushed as he prepared the Thursday Posting (today too) and did not complete his list of predictions. Here are four more he expects if Obama is elected:

1. Radical Islam will expand even more rapidly.

2. There will be absolutely no restriction on abortion.

3. Unionization of small business will be forced.

4. Euthanasia will become a reality.

Linden has never understood the spell the democrats has cast over the Jewish and black voting blocks. The democrats have certainly been no friend of Israel and, since the start of “The Great Society” programs, we have witnessed the disintegration of the black family. Click on the following to read a very good article:
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/an-open-letter-to-americans-who-love-israel/#comment-138534

-----
LINDEN'S LIFE:
Monday: Had several phone calls, read a great deal and received a mailing from TCM: It contained an article written by a Russian and another by an American couple. I had met and spent time with all of them in Austria. I sent the Russian girl (every female under age 65 or so is a girl to Linden) an email. Hope the address is still good.

Tuesday: Had a doctor appointment that was pain free. Bill and Peggy Frisbie invited Enoch, Hayford and myself to their house for dinner. Bill’s sister, Susan, was there also when we arrived. Great dinner and great visit. One of the fun things we did was that the four of us followed Enoch and Hayford, in a kind of conga line dance, as they sang a tribal religious song. It was great. Susan sent me home with some persimmon pudding: One of my favorite treats. This was a very good. Day.

Wednesday: Had my “Study Buddy” session with my second grade student and purchased the prescriptions the doctor had ordered - it is still early but they may be working.
Among the emails were ones from Russia, Austria, Wisconsin and one from daughter, Julie that sounded good. The friend in Wisc. Mentioned our Bulgarian friend and some possible good news on that front that I have prayed about.
Dinner and program at Church. Shirley brought me a coconut pie that I had ordered as part of a mission related fund raising effort. I love coconut pie. Also, Nancy, who had bought three of my books and my CD which I had contributed to TCM for their fund raising banquet. She said she enjoyed what she has read so far. I’ll be glad for her to report on the CD.
These three days have left me feeling really blest.
-----
LINDEN'S COMPOSITIONS:
Linden’s first CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” is now ready for purchase as are the six books he has written and/or published. Plainfield area sales at Secondhand Stories in the strip mall at Raceway & Rockville roads. Online, go to addresses below and inquire on “Linden Swift”.

http://stores.ebay.com/secondhand-stories
www.alibris.com/bookstore/secondha

DONATIONS to support postings, are appreciated but not necessary, may be made to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168

COMMENTS: Only those sent to LWDcomment@aol.com are received.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home