Thursday, January 1, 2009

PLANNING 2009

In each of the past two years at this time Linden has attempted to enumerate some of the plans and possible activities loosely planned for the following year. This continues that tradition.

Attempt to write at least one additional book.
Attempt to devote time to developing a board game.
Continue posting blog.
Attempt to expand book and CD sales.
Travel to Johnson Bible College with my church group.

I suppose we should consider my prior relative success:

A SWIFT: NOT JONATHAN was written but, due to my lackadaisical approach, was not produced in time to take advantage of the Christmas sales season.

The play I wanted to attempt is contained in the book mentioned above.

The CD I had previously mentioned was recorded at Thanksgiving 2007 in Maine: Was duplicated and ready for purchase in April 2008. I like some of the songs I wrote but wish my singing voice were just a shade better.

No progress on the game development: See lackadaisical approach above.

Now, with over 300 blog postings complete, I am happy with that effort.

Book and CD sales: Once again, see lackadaisical approach.

Travel: I did make it with the group to Johnson Bible College but my hoped for return to Austria was not to be. This was also true of possible trips to see Julie or Brian and to visit Ireland for the first time. Perhaps this year I will build up the strength necessary to attempt such things again. I have talked to Brian about the possibility of he and I going to Spain in 2010. The trip there in 2005 was memorable as was my 2007 stint in Austria. The truth is, I was relatively strong at age 75 but now, four years later, I am not so confident.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home