Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MATTHEW 12:1 - 12:50

CONTENTS
Subjects of the day – Wednesday, Bible review
Linden’s Life
Other Stuff
Your Comments
-----
MATTHEW 12:1 – 12:50
Jesus irritated the Pharisees by explaining the meaning and restrictions of the law. His explanation failed to have a positive effect on the Pharisees. As He left that area, he healed the sick and a demon-possessed man.
This chapter closes with Jesus saying, “whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
--
Link to an old hymn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSsKcv75uf0
-----
LINDEN’S LIFE
On Tuesday, I slept in until maybe 8:00. I dropped off my recyclables and talked to Donna and Kent for a bit, picked up my post office mail and it was time for lunch. Later, visited some with Dan and Diana as I walked out to check my mail box. For some reason I thought about having my Morse code bug (speed key) refurbished, if I can find the missing parts. I used it as the State Police primary means of communication with our posts and other states in the 1956-63 era. While checking on the computer, heard some code sent at 50 words per minute and couldn’t copy it. Memory gone? Here is a link to a replication of the message from the Titanic as it was sinking…this is probably at 20 to 25 WPM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snkwsU98QlQ
-----
OTHER STUFF
Primary JUNE donation focus: local charity plus Johnson Bible College http://www.jbc.edu/
Feel free to make others aware of this blog and our efforts to support worthwhile political and social causes.
----
YOUR COMMENTS
The comments link below has been disabled and anything that gets through by accident goes to spam. Send comments or questions to LWDcomment@aol.com
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home