Saturday, November 19, 2011

FORMER FORMAT 2

Having now devoted ten postings to my Presidential campaign, I thought I would depart from my usual five-day-a-week posting schedule to bring you some of the items I would have normally presented on that schedule. Today, I bring you links to two articles and five pieces of music in the usual country, classical, hymn, once popular, and from a previous year sequence.
The sad, once popular link brought back memories from the time of the Korean War.
--
Link to a Kyle-Ann Shiver piece:
Link to a Michelle Malkin piece:
Link to country music:
Link to classical piece:
Link to a hymn:
Link to a sad once popular song:
Link to a song from 1912:
--

LINDEN’S LIFE

Friday way a busy day which started, as usual, with the Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 6:00. I had been contacted by two students, Jennifer and Lizzie, who attend St. Michael’s College at Colchester, VT and today had a long, pleasant phone interview conducted by Lizzie. I have hope for our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home