Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OBAMA OUTPOURING

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
OBAMA OUTPOURING
Perhaps it is because history is not taught in the school systems to the degree it once was or maybe it is because daytime TV programming has completely dulled the thought processing abilities of a great many of the current population. This is not to intimate that night-time TV programming is much of an improvement. But, for our President, who was once thought to be a lawyerly scholar, to attempt to educate our Supreme Court to the notion that our constitution should not be the determining factor when weighing the Obamacare legislation, is absolutely sickening. I could puke! 
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME
I had a VA Hospital appointment Tuesday morning: was lucky enough to find a parking place fairly quickly. I had a blood draw, received a shot for Shingles, and think a couple of my prescriptions may be adjusted. My car may be getting sick…probably having sympathy pains for my computer. In my posting yesterday, I mentioned a book Sharon Herbitter is writing and posting on her blog at www.sherbitter.com  On Monday she reposted a letter written by her pastor…it should be required reading. My lack of broadband access is making my five-day-a-week posting less fun than it should be.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “MAKING MEALS, MANAGING MONEY, AND LIVING LIFE” provides guidance in those three areas for those who need basic information. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “IT’S A SOMETIMES WORLD” illustrates the meaning of the title. The picture shown while it plays is probably a good one but I, using dial-up, didn’t wait long enough to see it. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxyfDyknho

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home