Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MEXICO IS NOW SAFE

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “MIND OVER FATTER” was the first book I wrote and published. It poses as a diet and exercise book. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “SONG OF THE MOUNTAIN WIND” is about a mountain girl who was done wrong. The picture shown while it plays is of Julie, Kenneth and myself at their wedding. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRAx8uugjDw

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
MEXICO IS NOW SAFE
Despite warnings to the contrary, surely Mexico must now be safe otherwise the President and his wife would possibly not allow one of their daughters to go there on school break. From the standpoint of that family, it is good that U.S. taxpayers (many somewhat unwillingly) will pay the cost of the flight, the 25 Secret Service operatives, the housing, probable other expenses for her and some of her associates. Speaking only for myself, with tax filing time approaching, I am not thrilled to think that all of my income tax payment will be used as a portion of the total cost of this ill-advised jaunt. Perhaps that whole family has been infect with the “let’s go on vacation” virus. This leads to a “screw the taxpayer” attitude!
-----
OTHER STUFF:
On Tuesday I dropped off my recyclables, picked up my mail, and dropped off a clothing donation at church. Met Harlene at Goody’s for cinnamon rolls. She Doris, and Larry leave for TCM in Austria soon. I hope they have the same wonderful experience that I had. In the evening, I watched The Shawshank Redemption, first time in years. Here is an Aria that was played:
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home