Friday, March 16, 2012

CONTRASTS IN BLACK

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “OUTSTANDING NATIONAL LEAGUE BASEBALL PITCHERS OF THE LAST 42 YEARS” was published in 1987 and is is my rating of older pitchers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “THERE’S A LIGHT” is another sad song. The picture shown while it plays is of me while I was on my pilgrimage in Spain. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPdZujLGki8

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
CONTRASTS IN BLACK
Much has been made lately, Linden thinks too much, regarding real or imagined slurs by prominent people. Maybe we should look at a couple of blacks that Linden has mentioned in the recent past. First, we have Al Sharpton displaying his ability to appear obtuse. Nothing ever changes with him. Second, we have Mia Love appearing to be quite the opposite of Sharpton. Linden has only mentioned her once previously. We should know in the next day or two regarding the outcome of her run for Congress in Utah. The links below are worth your time to inspect.
--
Link to an Al Sharpton piece and video:
Link to a Mia Love piece and video:
-----
OTHER STUFF:
Other than meeting with the guys for breakfast and picking up my mail, it was a day spent mostly inside. I did pick up some of the sticks that the winter winds had deposited on the ground. There is much left to do. Julie called and is in the area. Only watched the I.U. game until half-time...need to get up early...they won.

I intend to attend the “I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist” presentation by Dr. Frank Turek from 8:30 until noon Saturday, March 17 at Plainfield Christian Church. It is free and all are welcome.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home