Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DO I WANT A NEW CAR?

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “BOUT FIRTEEN COUNTRY CHILDERN RIMES ” is An illustrated collection, poems as a four-year-old might recite them. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “OUR RAINBOW” is a sad song but the picture shown while it plays is of the most beautiful woman in the world. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxXrg8hqyU

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
DO I WANT A NEW CAR?
I don’t know…I guess it would be okay but my 13 year old Toyota Camry is just fine and will probably outlive me. But, I’ve been thinking about trying to help the struggling auto industry…although I’m certainly doing enough of that with the taxes I pay and the money my government gives the industry. If I should go the new car route, I’ve about decided on a Chevrolet Volt…they certainly need buyers worse than most other makes and models. I checked the price of a car like my Toyota ($4,850) and decided that I would, somewhat unwillingly, pay half that much for a new Volt. Making decisions is hard for me.
-----
OTHER STUFF:
Monday, after picking up my mail and changing an outside light bulb, I stayed inside all day. I finished writing my 11th book, contacted my printer for pricing and sent it to Sharon for her to perform her editing magic.
-----

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint Moore said...

If you are looking to save money on the pump, the Chevrolet Volt is definitely a good choice. The Volt is one of the most fuel-efficient cars, mainly because it makes use of an electric motor to provide support to a fuel-efficient petrol engine. And another good thing about that is the government actually provides incentives to buyers for opting to have fuel-efficient vehicles, so you’ll probably get something in return from buying the Volt. Yeah, it’s hard to make decisions, especially on that part. But just think of it as a change in your life.

Clint Moore

August 3, 2012 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chevrolet Volt is an empowered drive. It’ll be worth your bucks. It’s an immense rise forward in automotive innovation. Like Clint said, it is one of the most fuel-efficient cars. Moreover, it is an outstanding medium for music lovers because its audio system is pretty sound, and the car is simply very quiet even at its speed.


Lawrence Harkness

March 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home