Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THE CHURCH AT LAODICEA

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “I ONLY KNOW MY HEART IS BROKE ” is a song about the trials that come to many people. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU
Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
THE CHURCH AT LAODICEA:
“So, because you are lukewarm – neither hot nor cold – I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” Although this is a subject that Linden has intended to write on for quite some time, it is not the subject that he had in mind for today’s posting. But, upon reading the article brought to you in the below link, he realized that it is much better than anything he could write upon the subject. Linden is a believing member of a non-lukewarm church. You may benefit by reading the article linked below.
--
Link to a great church related piece:
 -----
OTHER STUFF:
On Tuesday, I, after picking up my mail, did two loads of wash.  In the evening I watched I.U. win a game…during time outs, I would switch over to watch the Butler game. They won too.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home