Thursday, February 16, 2012

TEA PARTY TUNE

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ
Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
TEA PARTY TUNE:
The basic Tea Party concepts are music to Linden’s ears and he expects their tune to be popular music in the upcoming Senatorial contests. In 2012, there is the possibility of replacing 21 democrats, 2 independents (one of which is really, really bad), and 10 Republicans. The links below nicely address the Indiana contest plus two others. Linden would add that Republican Olympia Snowe will apparently be opposed in the Maine primary and that Orly Taitz, who is well known for questioning the eligibility of Barack Obama to rest in the office of President, is one of those opposing the democrat in California.
--
Link to a look at fresh blood:
Link to the Indiana Senate race:
-----
OTHER STUFF:
On Wednesday I filled up my gas tank because the price was only about $1.40 more per gallon than it was when the President assumed office. Then, I went to Chick-fil-A for biscuits and gravy. Jack and Helen arrived shortly after I did and we had a good visit. My mail was all trash. In the evening, I had dinner and attended the program at church. I got back home in time to see the last part of the I.U. win over Northwestern.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home