Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHAT SHOULD YOU BE FORCED TO BUY FOR ME?

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “AN OLD MAN ON THE ST. JAMES WAY” tells the story of my difficult pilgrimage in Spain in 2005. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ
Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
WHAT SHOULD YOU BE FORCED TO BUY FOR ME?
Sorry, Linden has no solid answer for this worthwhile question at this time. He can think of nothing that he needs or really wants. Of course, his car is 13 years old…but it still runs fine, he just bought a new pair of shoes, he might enjoy having just the right kind of short wave radio, and he does love chocolates and sweets in general. But, I guess he will remain satisfied as is. However, if our lackluster President has the power to force Christians or taxpayers through their insurance companies to purchase contraceptives for those in desperate need and those not in need at all, then it seems to be only fair that you be forced to buy something for Linden. I understand that this LP is big on fairness! I guess just send a couple of boxes of chocolates to me each month…you are getting off cheap! I give you links to two good pieces.
--
Link to another question:
Link to almost a year ago”
-----
OTHER STUFF:
On Tuesday there was enough snow on the ground that I did not venture out until after noon. The, I picked up my mail and went to the credit union. I corresponded with Brian and Julie, did some writing, and wasted time.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home