Friday, February 10, 2012

A TICKET/VIRUS SCAM

CONTENTS:
Blatant Self Promotion
Subject Of The Day
Other Stuff
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “PRAYERS ANSWERED AT HAUS EDELWEISS” tells the story of my mission trip to Austria in 2007.  On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “GOLDEN YEARS” is a religious song  Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ
Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----
A TICKET/VIRUS SCAM:
Thursday evening I received a valid appearing message from what appeared to be American Airlines: it showed the flight and ticket number as well as the destination. I found a telephone number for American Airlines and was told that they were receiving a large numbers of such inquiries. Said not to open the attachment since it contained a virus. Just delete the message.
-----
OTHER STUFF:
Had breakfast with my Thursday group at 8:00 and was at church at 11:30 for a Golden Glows pitch-in (I took cream puffs) and program. About 2:00, Cheryl dropped by for a nice visit as she was on one of her infrequent visits to Plainfield. Later, Julie called and we got caught up. Brian had left me a message earlier in the day. Any time I hear from both kids is a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home